Still recovering? From the anniversary dinner.
还在回味吗 周年纪念晚餐
Yeah. Yeah. Was he surprised?
对 没错 他惊喜吗
Mm-hmm. It was a really big surprise.
绝对是个大惊喜
Where were you last night? Were you with Caleb?
你昨晚去哪里了 和凯勒在一起吗
No, he's being really weird.
没有 他最近挺奇怪的
Every time I try to make plans with him,
每次我想约他出来
he says he's busy, but he won't tell me what he's doing.
他都说忙 但又不告诉我他在忙什么
Why don't you just ask him? Be honest.
那你为什么不直接问他 坦诚一点
Wow. It's like the world's fattest man giving dieting tips.
这就像是世界第一胖教你节食小窍门
Hello! You're the one who's
拜托 你才是那个
sitting on a secret the size of the "Natterhorn"!
秘密多到堆得像"拿特洪峰"那么高的人
Okay, if you're talking about Fitz and the kid,
如果你是指费兹和那个孩子的事
I'm gonna tell him today.
我打算今天就告诉他
And the goal was never to keep it from him.
我一直都想要告诉他
I-I'd wake up every morning with the intention of telling him,
我每天早上醒来都想着要告诉他
and then I'd go to sleep every night feeling guilty that I didn't.
然后每晚又怀着没有告诉他的内疚入睡
At least you have your afternoons free.
至少你还有下午不用担心这件事
Nice bit of support, Hanna.
多谢安慰 汉娜
Oh, and by the way, it's "Matterhorn." Muh.
顺便说一下 那是"马特洪峰"
Aren't you the one that's supposed to be correcting her?
通常不都是你来纠正她的吗
What? Hey, what's wrong with you?
什么 你怎么了
Uh, nothing. We didn't really get much of an anniversary
没什么 其实我们没怎么庆祝周年纪念
'cause Toby had to get up early for work the next day.
因为托比第二天要早起上班
That sucks. Yeah, it does.
真惨 的确
Listen, um, I'm gonna skip the brew today
听着 我今天就不跟你们商量大计划了
'cause I have a lot of reading to catch up on,
我还有很多书没有读
for English, so I'll catch you guys at lunch.
英语课要求读的 午饭时间再找你们