It's a unit in a small building on Mayflower Hill.
是五月花山上的一栋小房子里的一间
What do you think's behind the door, Spencer?
斯宾塞 你觉得门里会有什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Okay, what do you hope is behind the door?
那么你希望门里有什么
We had a secret, him and me...
我和他之间有个秘密
and this will tell me whether he kept it.
这样我能知道他是否守住了秘密
Did you ever play the game with the flowers when you were little,
你小时候用花瓣玩过这样的游戏没
"He loves me, he loves me not"?
他爱我 他不爱我
He loves me, he loves me not...
他爱我 他不爱我
the trick is, you just
有个诀窍
find a flower with the odd number of petals.
你只需找到一朵奇数花瓣的花
Buttercups. Marigolds.
金凤花 万寿菊
How many petals are on a hydrangea?
绣球花又有多少片花瓣呢
So, you...
因此 你
open the door, and...
打开门 然后
I open the door,
我打开门
and if it's full of the things that I think it is,
如果里面是我想象的样子
then it means that there's hope.
就意味着有希望
That means that he loves me,
就意味着他爱我
and that I wasn't wrong about us.
我没有错看他
And if not-- If not...
如果不是的话 如果不是
It's time to let him go.
是时候放手了