Still brings us back to
让我们回到那个
the man that you hit with our leftover pizza.
被你用披萨打的人
Yeah, desperate times call for desperate measures.
狗急了也跳墙
I went for the one really crazy thing I knew
我做了件我所知道
would cause maximum trouble.
会造成很大骚乱的事情
You hit on your physics teacher. Who is very attractive,
你爱上了你的物理老师 她很漂亮
in an intellectual cougar sort of way.
知性熟女
Well, did it work?
那么有用吗
Academic suspension and an irate husband.
停课 她老公气炸了
That's why I'm hiding here.
所以我到这里来躲躲
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
这是我听过的最傻的事情
Look, before Ezra, my family was as predictable as the tides.
在以斯拉这事之前 我们家很有家规
One day Ezra just had enough and walked out.
一天以斯拉受够了 出走了后
My mom hurled lightning bolts, but he survived.
我妈气到了极点 但是以斯拉还是坚持了下来
And more important, he found you.
更重要的是 他遇到了你
He found you and said, "That's who I want."
他遇到你 并说你就是他想要的
You're the most amazing part of this.
你是这一切中无与伦比的美丽
That's why my mother hates you.
这就是为什么我妈讨厌你
Why? Because you're unexpected.
为什么 因为她没想到你会出现