Leonard: Still can't believe she's going out with me.
还是不敢相信她和我在一起了。
Raj: Nobody can.
没人敢相信。
Howard: That reminds me I have a bone to pack with you.
这让我想起我有笔帐要跟你算。
Leonard: What?
是什么?
Howard: You and I made a pact that if either of us ever got a hot girlfriend, that person would have his girlfriend hook the other guy with one of her girlfriends.
我们约定,如果我们中任何一个找到一位性感的女朋友的话,那个人就得让他女朋友,介绍她的一个朋友和我们中的另一个人约会。
Leonard: I don't remember that.
我怎么不记得了。
Sheldon: June 30th, 2004. Opening day of Spider-man at the AMC Pasadena. They only had red ices, no blue.
2004年6月30号,Pasadena市大剧院"蜘蛛侠"上映的那天,那天剧院只卖红色沙冰,没有蓝色的。
Leonard: Oh, yeah.
哦,是的。
Howard: So you've been with Penny for like a month and a half now. Where's my shorty, Morty?
你已经和Penny在一起一个半月了,哥们儿,我的那位呢?
Leonard: Howard, you can't hold me to that.
你不能让我做那事,Howard。
Howard: Why not?
为什么?
Leonard: Because when I made that agreement, I didn't think I'd ever have a hot girlfriend. And I was positive you never would.
因为我答应那件事的时候,没想过能找到性感的女朋友。而我也确信你也找不到。
Raj: Hey, how come I wasn't part of this deal?
约定里面怎么不算上我?
Sheldon: You had left the refreshment stand in order to indulge in your customary preemptive pre-show urination.
为了不在电影前习惯性的上厕所,你提前离开了那个点心铺。
Raj: Oh, so that's how it works? I have a teeny bladder and I don't get a hot girlfriend?
就是这个原因? 一个小小的膀胱毁灭了我拥有一个漂亮女朋友的美梦?
Howard: Yeah, Raj. That's how it works.
是的,就是这样的。
Raj: Damn.
悲剧啊。