Leonard: Um, Howard, we need to talk.
Howard,我们得谈谈。
Howard: Sure. 'sup, Holmes?
当然可以,什么事,福尔摩斯?
Leonard: Uh... Please understand that it's not that we don't want you around, but Penny and I occasionally need some... alone time.
你要理解,不是我们不想你待在这里,只是Penny和我偶尔需要一些时间...过二人世界。
Howard: Oh. I-I get it, I’m the third wheel. Sorry, I should have seen that. I’ll get out of your way.Uh, you're gonna want to eat those eggs while they're still hot.
噢。我懂了,我是电灯泡。抱歉,我早该明白的。我这就消失。你们趁热把鸡蛋吃了吧。
Leonard: Thank you.
谢谢。
Howard: There's lox and cream cheese in the fridge. The bagels are in the oven. I was warming them up.
冰箱里有熏鲑鱼和奶油干酪,烤箱里有贝吉饼。我正加热呢。
Penny: That's great.
那太好了。
Howard: I’m just going to hang out with my mom. That's always fun.
我正要和我妈出去逛街,总是很有意思的。
Leonard: Good.
很好。
Penny: Are we terrible people?
我们太坏了吧?
Leonard: I don't know. What do you want me to do?
不知道。那你想要我怎样?
Penny: G-get him; bring him back.
去把他找回来。
Leonard: Are you sure?
你确定?
Penny: Yeah.
嗯。
Leonard: Okay. Howard come back.
好吧。Howard回来吧。
Howard: Oh, you guys had me scared for a minute.
刚才真是吓死我了。