Hey. What are you doing back here?
你来这里干什么
I wanted to talk to you about what Spencer said at the cemetery.
我想跟你谈谈斯宾塞在墓地说的事
You going to tell me she made that up-- Ali being pregnant.
你要跟我说 艾莉怀孕的事是她乱编的
Come on, Emily, that wasn't breaking news to any of you.
拜托 艾米丽 对这事你们并不感到惊讶
It doesn't mean it's true, just because Cece said it.
就因为茜茜这么说 不代表是真的
Cece? Is that who set her up with Wilden?
茜茜 是她帮艾莉和威尔登牵线的吗
No. She doesn't even know him. I asked.
不 她都不认识他 我问过了
I just thought it was weird seeing a picture of Wilden up
我就是觉得看到威尔登去开普梅海滩的照片
in Cape May.
很奇怪
Whoa, whoa, whoa, what picture?
什么照片
Where'd you see this?
你在哪看到的
Police station.
警局
Wilden and a few of his buddies holding up a fish.
威尔登和他几个朋友举着条鱼
On a boat?
在船上
Uhh, it's more of a dock. Why?
应该是码头 怎么了
Alison made my dad this collage,
艾莉森给我爸爸做了副拼贴画
and there was a picture of her on a boat.
里面有张她在船上的照片
What if it was Wilden's?
如果船是威尔登的呢
Jason, you can't ask him.
杰森 你不能问他
Okay, if he is trying to hide something, it could hurt you.
要是他有事瞒着你 真相会让你受伤
Don't bring up what Spencer said.
别提斯宾塞说的事
It's too late. I already called him.
太晚了 我已经打给他了
What? What did he say?
什么 他说什么了
Nothing. Yet. I left a message.
暂时什么都没说 我留了言
Would sure help, though, if I were armed with more proof.
要是我有更多证据的话 一定会有所帮助
Where is that picture of Ali?
艾莉那张照片在哪
Probably in some box in my dad's new office.
也许在我爸爸新办公室的某个盒子里
Can I see it?
我能看看吗