Why is Wren here? Did you call him?
任来干什么 你叫他来的吗
What? No.
什么 没有
Ahh, Melissa. Hello. Hi. I didn't think you'd--
梅丽莎 你好 我以为你不在
I'm sure you didn't.
这点我不怀疑
I heard you were back in school,
我听说你回学校了
finishing your degree.
去完成学业
I am. It's taking longer than I expected.
是的 没想到会花那么久时间
Right, well, you've been distracted, life and all that.
经历了这么多 集中精神有点困难
Hello, Spencer.
你好啊 斯宾塞
Hi. What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I think I'll dine out back.
我还是回房吃吧
We should catch up sometime.Yeah.
我们有空叙叙旧 好啊
Really, what are you doing here?
说真的 你来干什么
I got a call
我接到一通电话
from someone who was concerned about your state of mind.
有人很担心你的心理状态
So you're making house calls now?
你现在还上门服务了
I'm not here as a professional.
我不是作为专业人士来的
Damn it. I was really hoping for some shock therapy,
可恶 我还希望来个休克疗法
but maybe you could just wire me to a toaster
也许你能把我接在烤面包片机上
and press "top brown only."
再按下"一面焦黄"按键
Spencer, save it. I've seen this sort of unraveling before and--
斯宾塞 别说了 我见过这种因感情受挫...
And I'm what? What is the crisis, really?
我怎么了 我有什么问题
That I took my bra off at four in the afternoon?
我下午四点脱掉了内衣
Please tell Emily that I don't need supervision.
请告诉艾米丽我不用人看着
I never spoke to Emily, and I didn't hear anything about a bra.
我没跟艾米丽说过话 也没听说内衣的事