I know I packed that picture myself.
我自己打包那照片的
When did your dad move here?
你爸什么时候搬过来的
It's been a while.
有段时间了
I think the move
我觉得搬家
was more about leaving rosewood than anything else.
主要是因为想远离玫瑰镇
I'm pretty sure it's in one of these boxes.
我确定在其中一个箱子里
That must've been hard. Back there.
回到那里 一定不太好受吧
Who do you think would do something like that?
你觉得谁会那么做
Honestly? Alison.
实话说 艾莉森
But I don't think she's visiting us from beyond the grave, so...
但她不可能爬出坟墓来拜访我们 所以
I have no idea.
我不知道
I do.
我知道
Jason, I know you think of Mona as a friend,
杰森 我知道你把梦娜当朋友
but she spent two years pulling stunts like that on us.
但是她过去两年一直那么折磨我们
Mona is not a friend, Emily. She's a link.
梦娜不是朋友 艾米丽 她是个线索
To what?
通向什么的呢
I'm pretty sure she knows who dug up my sister's remains.
我敢肯定她知道是谁挖出了我妹妹的尸体
And you think she'll tell you?
你觉得她会告诉你吗
Well, she hasn't yet...
她还没有说
but I'm getting warmer.
但我会表现更热情