Umm...Hello. Hi!
你好 你好啊
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Oh, Andrew, I didn't recognize you in clothes.
安德鲁 穿上衣服都认不出你了
You know you can't be here.
你知道你不能来的
Relax, moose. I'm not here to see you.
放轻松 小妹 我不是来找你的
Uh, Spencer, what a surprise!
斯宾塞 真意外
You know, the match isn't until tomorrow.
比赛明天才开始
I know, I just wanted to get up here super early,
我知道 我只是想早早地来
so I could get a V.I.P. seat.
抢个贵宾席
I promise I will not eat into your practice.
我保证不打扰你们练习
I just wanted to wish the team captain good luck.
我只是想祝队长好运
Hello, Spencer.
你好 斯宾塞
Did I hear you came all this way just to get a good seat?
你说你特意跑来占个好位子
Two seats, actually.
其实是两个位子
I'm, uh, here with Wren.
我跟任一起
We booked a room.
我们订了包间
I really want to thank you
真的很感谢你
for sending the good doctor to my rescue.
派妙手名医去解救我
I only called him because you--
我打给他只是因为你
Oh, no, Mona, we know why you called him.
不 梦娜 我们都清楚你为什么找他
He gives really good intervention.
他很会从中调停
Actually part of my treatment plan
我的一个治疗环节
requires me to read a case study
要求我阅读一个
all about a deeply disturbed teenager.
精神严重失常的青少年的案例
Wren seems to refer to her as "M",
任称呼她为M
but we both know that this sociopath
但我们都知道 这个神经病
goes by other initials as well.
还有另一个代号