Spencer? Hey. Sorry.
斯宾塞 对不起
I just wanted to spend my free period in the quiet.
我只是想在课间时安静待一会
I haven't seen you in a few days.
我好几天没见你了
Yeah. Bad week.
是啊 这周糟透了
I understand if you don't want me in your classroom.
如果你不想让我待在你的教室里 我能理解
No, it's okay. I don't mind.
不 没关系 我不介意
Do you feel like talking?
你想聊聊吗
Well, I guess you've heard...
我想你已经听说了
about Mona.
梦娜的事
Mrs. Horowitz wanted you suspended,
霍罗威茨先生想让你停课
but Mona said it was just a misunderstanding.
但是梦娜说 那只是误会
Spencer, I've known you most of your life.
斯宾塞 我很早前就认识你了
And you've always been the kind of person
而你总是能
who would bounce back from disappointment.
从低谷中迅速振作起来
I've never seen you this down.
我从没见你这么失落过
Yeah, well, people change.
是啊 人是会变的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
No, don't apologize.
不 不需要道歉
Break-ups are terrible. I get it.
分手是很痛苦 我明白
I should probably get going.
我得去上课了
Um, if you wanna spend any more of your free periods here,
如果你空闲时 还想来我这的话
my door is open.
我随时欢迎
Thanks, Miss Montgomery.
谢谢你 蒙哥马利老师