Back off A-hole!
滚蛋
- Close the door! - Hey! Can you hold it...
嘿,开门- -走开,王八蛋!
What the Hell is wrong with you... I'm Lenny Steinberg! I live here!
你怎么了,我是 伦尼.斯泰贝格,我住在这里
- I'll get you a new one. - There's no rush.
我会给你买一个新的 没得商量
I'm gonna kick your ass.
我会扁你的 什么…
Hi! I'm Elyse Steinberg. You must be Drew and Terri.
嗨,我是艾丽赛.斯泰贝格 你们肯定是德鲁和特丽吧
- What a cutie pie! How old? - He's 8 months.
多可爱!多大了?才几个月
Oh come in. Come in.
好了,请进
- I'm so sorry about your husband. - Oh please. He's fine.
哦,你丈夫的事很抱歉 哦,没事的
Hey... Oh look, mangos! We love mangos.
嘿 哦,看看,芒果
Look honey they brought us a fruit basket.
听着,拆开篮子看看
Lenny loves fruit. He loves all kind of food actually. Don't you Lenny.
伦尼爱吃水果 平时他总是吃很多水果 不是吗,伦尼?
Don't, you're ruining it.
亲爱的,别乱来
Don't play with the fruit, put it back in there.
别玩水果,放回去
My first day working for Louis Carbonelli.
我第一天在路 易斯.卡伯尼里那里上班…
One of thee most powerful entertainment lawyers in Hollywood.
那是一家打进好莱坞娱乐公司
You see the names on the wall in stainless steel.
你看见那气派的名字了吗?