...on the set everyday between 10 and 3.
10点到3点上班
Don't fuck with me Lori, or I'll make you pick up Hymie in a limo.
别让我迷惑了 劳里,你是接贾米的
Moving on to the megastar... She needs the Denon CD player. The Sony 30 inch TV.
因为要制作这个东西 她要迪翁的CD…
And... the Sony DVD deck.
还有索尼DVD播放机
Thank you. Bye.
谢谢,再见
At least I have 2 interviews lined up for next week.
我会下个星期准备好
Well use the credit card if you need it, Hon'.
你知道这是很必要的,宝贝
Thanks. Don't worry Dad, I'll be fine.
谢谢,爸爸,别担心,我没事
Dante, get away from there!
但丁,别出来!
Come here. Come here. What are you doing in here...
过来,你在干什么?
Dad, can I call you tomorrow?
爸爸,明天可以给你电话吗? 好的,我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Thanks babe, that's so sweet.
谢谢你,真可爱
Yeah, but yours moves.
你自己有一个
- I know, isn't he adorable? - Babe, when did we agree to get a dog?
看见这只可爱的小狗吗?
Well there was this adopt a pet thing, on Laurel Canyon...
这是劳雷尔峡谷收养的…
And he was just staring at me.
它非常喜欢我
That's what they do...
我想是的
- Dante? - Yup. The Divine Canine.
但丁?是的
- How about Dylan? - I thought we were going to save that name for one of our kids?
迪伦怎么样?根据它的性格取名
Oh yeah. Oscar?
哦,是的,奥斯卡呢?
- Oscar, come here! - Dante, stay!
奥斯卡,过来
- Oscar come here! Oscar... -Dante, stay...
奥斯卡 但丁,别动!
- Alright, that's it! Scissor time! - No!
好了,看看谁打得赢 不,不要!
- Say uncle! - No! I'm gonna
快点,叫叔叔 不,我要小便
- Tell me I'm the best looking guy you've ever seen! - Don't push it!
我从未见过你这种的人