Just breathe. How'd it go?
别激动,结果如何?
I yelled at her. I screamed at my boss! I quit my job!
我骂了她、吼了老板! 还辞职了!
What? - You said...
什么? 是你说…
I gotta go back. - No, I didn't tell you to quit.
我得回去 我没叫你辞职
Relax. Okay, listen, we're fine.
好了,没关系
Would you let me go? - Albert, no!
放开我好吗? 亚伯特,不要
Just relax! Okay?
别激动!行吗?
Just let it marinate for a second. Trust me. - No!
冷静一下,相信我 不!
Relax.
别激动、别激动
It's Allegra Cole. - Answer it.
我是艾琳 开门
Could I speak to you a second? - Answer the door, Albert.
能不能跟你谈谈? 快开门
Yes. Hi.
你好
What's up?
有事吗?
Listen, Albert, right?
你是亚伯特,对吧?
People don't usually talk to me like that. - Close your mouth, man.
一般人通常不会那样跟我说话 把嘴闭上
Let me rephrase that.
我要修正这句话
People never talk to me like that.
一般人从来不那样跟我说话
Stand up.
站直
I guess it's kind of scary for them.
我想那是因为他们有点害怕吧