She's some kind of newspaper columnist. Comes in here once in a while. Great tipper.
她是报社专栏作家 偶尔会来,小费给得很凯
What's her drink?
她喝什么?
Usually beer. Tonight, Grey Goose martini, dirty.
通常是啤酒,今晚喝马丁尼
Hi.
你好
I noticed your glass was getting low...
我看你的酒快没了…
so I took the liberty of bringing you another apple martini.
所以我送一杯过来
Thank you.
谢谢
And I couldn't help but notice you look a lot like my next girlfriend.
你跟我下一任女友长得超像
What's your name? - They call me Chip.
你叫什么名字? 朋友都叫我“晶片”
You can't get them to stop?
你没办法阻止他们?
Listen, I understand the courage it takes to walk across a room...
我明白走过来 要鼓起多少勇气…
That was funny.
你真风趣
and try to generate a relationship out of thin air.
更别提还想设法制造气氛
So don't take the following personally. - You have fantastic eyes.
别把我的话当成人身攻击 你的眼睛好美
Thanks. Try to listen.
谢了,听我说
This is no reflection on you. I'm just not interested.
这跟你无关,只是我没兴趣
But thank you for the compliment of coming over.
谢谢你这么看得起我
You're welcome. So do you like Cuban food?
不客气,你喜欢古巴菜吗?
Chip, seriously, that was not code for, "I wish you'd try harder."
说真的,我没有鼓励你的意思
Are you always so shut-down and afraid that the right man might make you...
你一向都这么冷若冰霜 害怕男人会让你...
Feel like a natural woman?
觉得自己是个天生尤物?
Sorry I'm late, honey. I couldn't get a cab. How was the meeting?
抱歉迟到,会开得如何?
Well, there was a beginning, a middle, and an end.
有开头、中间,也有结尾
Nice to meet you, Chip.
幸会了,晶片
You, too.
我也一样