I'm sorry I lied to you.
对不起我对你说谎了
Are you mad?
你生气了吗
Mad? No.
生气吗 没有
Sad, a little,
难过倒是有一点
because I don't know how to help you with this situation.
因为我不知道怎样帮你面对这种局面
Am I just crazy to think that this could work?
我是不是疯了才会以为这么做有用
It's definitely not gonna be easy.
这显然并不容易
It was one thing when I thought
我以为以斯拉有个儿子在特拉华
that Ezra's son lived in Delaware,
已经是一件大事了
but if Malcolm and Maggie move here...
要是马尔科姆和麦琪搬到这里来
It's gonna be even more complicated.
情况就会更加复杂了
Ezra seems really happy to have him in his life.
以斯拉似乎非常希望和儿子一起生活
Well, having a child is great,
抚养孩子是非常棒的事情
but it completely changes your life.
但却会彻底改变你的生活
It stops being about what you want,
生活的重心不再是你想要什么
and it starts being about
它开始变成
what you can do to make your child's life better.
你做什么才能让孩子生活得更好
I know that...
我知道
things are gonna change between us, obviously.
很显然 我们之间会发生很多变化
I think the question is: how much?
我想的问题是 会变多少
Well, what does Ezra say about this?
那么以斯拉是怎么说的
He thinks it can work if we both try.
他觉得只要我们共同努力就能渡过难关
Maybe it can.
或许是这样
But it's also okay if you don't want it to.
但是如果你不想那么做也没有关系