in a secret CIA prison, but I've changed!
美国情报局秘密人物,但我变了
- We're trying to protect you. - Well, thank you for bein' here.
- 我们是在保护你 - 谢谢你们
Don't thank us. Thank the recruiter that came to our campus.
别谢我们 谢那个来我们学校征兵的工作人员吧
What? You guys went to college?
什么?你们原来是大学生?
(Announcer) And now, folks, give a big New York City welcome to...
纽约的朋友们,大家热烈欢迎...
...Whiskey Falls!
Whiskey Falls![(乡村音乐歌手)
He was supposed to wait to detonate his bombs.
他应该等一下再引爆他的炸弹
Poor Aziz.
可怜的Aziz
Hey, let's get hot dogs and go see the show.
我们去吃些热狗 然后再去看表演吧
What a wanker.
真是个傻叉
After we blow ourselves up.
我们完成自杀爆炸之后再吃吧
After the bombs go off, I will personally kill you.
在炸弹爆炸后 我要亲手宰了你
I can live with that.
可以啊
Hey! Hey, it's that Michael Malone!
看,那是Michael Malone
Oh, hey!
嘿!
This is for people who support our troops.
这是为支持军队的人准备的音乐会
You hate country music. What are you doin' here?
你不喜欢乡村音乐 你来这里干嘛?
I had no choice.
我别无选择啊
I was about to be beaten by peace marchers!
我差点就要被和平示威者给打死了