(Woman) And after him, Michael Malone is gonna be here!
在他之后 Michael Malone将会登场
Uh, I gotta go to the bathroom.
我要去下洗手间
Aah!
啊
What am I gonna do? They're gonna kill me!
我该怎么办 他们会杀了我的
You spineless bastard, act like a man.
没骨气的杂种,你要像个男人一样
Why'd you do that? I was gonna do something.
你干嘛抽我? 我正准备做点什么呢
I just don't know what. Aah!
我只是不清楚该做什么
You can't sit here on the sidelines. It's time to take action.
你不能坐在角落里等着 你需要拿出行动来
I'm considering getting another hero.
我想再找一个英雄来
Aah!
啊
(Malone) Hey! What are you doin' here? You're not a spirit.
你在这干嘛呢? 你又不是个灵魂
I know. I just enjoy slapping you.
我知道,我只是喜欢抽你罢了
- Aah! - Listen to yourself!
- 啊! - 听着!
The time has come to forget about the consequences and show courage!
到了拿出勇气以及忘掉后果的时候了
You know what courage is?
你知道勇气是什么吧?
You mean, like the lion in The Wizard Of Oz?
像绿野仙踪里的狮子?
I had a more heroic reference in mind,
我本来有个更加英雄的例子
but if The Wizard Of Oz works for you, well, OK.
但如果绿野仙踪管用的话也行
You know, is it possible for me to get a little privacy in here?
我在这里能不能有点隐私?
We are facing the greatest evil since Nazism.
我们面对的是纳粹以来最强大的邪恶力量
(Patton) What are you talking about?
你到底在说什么啊?
To assure there will be no more war, I've taken the liberty
为了保证以后没有战争