Poor guy. Sounds like he went to a lot of trouble.
可怜的家伙,看来他搞砸了
It was fun. In a disastrous kind of way.
其实满好玩的,虽然有点惨
I mean, this isn't exactly a hickey.
这其实一点也不浪漫
At least you got a good story out of it, right?
至少是个有趣的插曲 对吧?
Right?
对吧?
You should try mine, it's great.
你该尝尝我的,很好吃
Wait. You're seeing him again?
等等,你还会再跟他见面?
Well, look, you said that I'm always expecting men...
你说过我老认为男人很烂…
to let me down, right? Assuming that they're gonna fail?
总让我失望,对不对? 老觉得他们会失败
Which he did.
他就失败啦
Yeah, but he did it with flair.
对,但他失败得很有本领
I mean, Case, he really tanked.
我是说,他真是一败涂地
And that's a desirable trait?
那算理想的特质吗?
Yeah. Weird, huh?
是啊,很怪吧?