Allegra, over here, please. - Miss Cole, this way.
艾莉桂,看这里 珂儿小姐,看这边
Hi, there. - This was a fantastic idea.
你好 这主意真是太棒了
Great. One more.
老天,真对不起 没关系
I suppose. Hey, where's Maggie?
我也这么想,玛姬呢?
Late as usual.
习惯性迟到
Tonight I want you to meditate on the image of an iceberg.
今晚我要你想着冰山的样子
Do you know why I want you to do that?
知道这是为什么吗?
Because I'm cool?
因为我很酷?
No. - I know, I'm not.
不是 我知道,我不酷
I'm saying that you are an iceberg...
你就像一座冰山…
in that over 90%% of your mass is below the surface.
有九成的体积隐藏在水面下
I know I'm heavy. I am.
我知道我很胖
I'm talking about who you are. It's a metaphor.
我说的是你的人,这是比喻
Accounting, business...
帐务、工作…
all of that is just a small part of a much deeper, richer Albert.
那只是一小部份 真正的亚伯特是更有内涵的
One more.
再来一张
It's gonna be loud in there...
那里会很吵…
so this is our opportunity to break the touch barrier...
你可以很自然的突破…
in a non-sleazy way.
碰触障碍
So get to where it's loudest. Ask her if she'd like a drink.
到最吵的地方去,问她要喝什么
Lean in, place your hand on the small of her back...
靠上去,把手放在她腰后…
and say it in her ear like a secret.
像说秘密一样的对着她耳朵问
Watch your hand placement. Too high says, "I just wanna be friends."
手放太高代表:“我只想当朋友”
Too low says, "I just wanna grab some ass."
太低代表:“我只对你有性趣”
Friends. Ass. Me.
朋友、性、我