How many men are gonna wake up in a cold sweat tomorrow?
有多少男人明早醒来时会吓得一身冷?
They wait till the last moment they put if off...
他们一直等到最后一刻,他们拖延…
then they're on their way home and everything's closed...
等他们下班回家时,所有店都关门了…
and they're panicking in a Seven-Eleven...
他们只好在7-11里陷入恐慌…
saying, "Do you have any chocolates in a heart shaped box?"
问:"你们有任何心形巧克力吗?"
Yeah, my wife's gonna love my gut 'cause I'm more romantic?
是喔,我老婆会因为我的浪漫 而更爱我的内在吗?
Yes.
是的
Less vitamins, okay?
少吃点维他命,好吗?
Are my eyebrows holding up?
我的眉毛维持的还好吧?
Hey, will you do mine? I have date Number One tomorrow with a cute new guy.
嘿,你要帮我代班吗?我明天 要和一个很帅的新对象第一次约会
- New guy! - Let me get you those roses.
- 新对象! - 我去帮你拿玫瑰
What happened to the other guy?
上次那个家伙怎么了?
- Five dates. - So it's over.
- 约会过五次了 - 所以结束了
- Ends it before the guy can. - Got the safety set on her heart.
- 必须在男生赢得她芳心前 - 把它结束掉
- That's a country song. - From her album, "Fear of Commitment".
- 有一首乡村歌曲 - 她专辑里的"害怕承诺"
Hi. Guess what? I can hear you.
嘿,猜猜怎么着?我能听到你们
It is not wrong that I want every day to be Valentine's Day.
我这样每天都是情人节,有什么错?
- No! - Here you go.
- 不! - 拿去吧
All right, you guys.
好了,各位
- For Annie. - Thank you, thank you, thank you.
- 给安妮的 - 谢谢,谢谢,谢谢
Dress up again for us tomorrow.
明天再为我们盛装
- Yeah, maybe I'll wear deodorant. - Why start now?
- 好,也许我会喷除臭剂 - 何不现在就开始?
Have a nice day.
祝你有个愉快的一天
Okay, we've got to reorganize this fridge. Just move that over there...
好了,我们必须整理冰柜 把那些往那里移动…
move this over here. It's gonna be crazy in here tomorrow.
把这些往这里移动 明天这里会疯掉的