Uh-uh, I call shotgun. Hi.
噢噢,我来招呼,嗨
I'm Genevieve. May I help you?
我叫珍娜,我可以帮你吗?
Hi.
嗨
I saw you at the old pizza place.
我看见你在旧披萨店里
What? You're not thinking of buying it, are you?
什么?你该不会想买下它吧,有吗?
and everybody goes bankrupt.
每一家都倒店了
It's been a ribs place and a chicken wings place...
那里曾经卖过排骨,卖过鸡翅…
That place is cursed.
那个地方被诅咒了
I just bought it.
我刚刚买下它了
- Congratulations! - Awesome!
- 恭喜你! - 太棒了!
- That's amazing! - Yay!
- 真令人惊喜! - 是哇!
Yeah, I'm reopening it as a tapas bar.
是啊,我想要开一家塔帕斯酒馆 (一种西班牙小菜)
What's it called?
它叫什么?
Get on Tapas.
来到塔帕斯(爬到上面去)
Get on Tapas. Get it? A tapas bar.
来到塔帕斯,懂了吗? 是间塔帕斯酒馆
No.
不是
Are you Spanish?
你是西班牙人?
Why are you opening a tapas place?
为什么你要开塔帕斯餐厅?
Well, I saw this graph of recent graduates from my law school...
嗯,我从我的法律学校 最近的毕业生那看见一张图表…
and statistically, I was right where it said I should be.
跟据统计说,我正处在那状况中
Felt a little cookie-cuttered, had a one-third life crisis. Quit the firm.
觉得日子千篇一律 有点中年危机,就辞掉工作
- That's nuts. - Anyway...
- 真是疯了 - 总之…
I'm here to get some flowers for my girlfriend.
我是想买些花送我的女朋友
Your girlfriend.
你的女朋友
Excellent.
太好了
- Very romantic. - What's over here?
- 非常浪漫 - 这里有什么东西?
Good, good. Because...
好,好,因为…
I'll be honest, I'm kind of on shaky ground with this one.
我老实说,我和女友的关系 有点岌岌可危
I grew up in Atlanta and down there...
我在亚特兰大长大的,在那里…
if a date turned into the morning after that's your girlfriend now.
如果约会变成过夜 那她就算是你的女友了