That's really sweet.
那真是太棒了
- Yeah? - Yes.
- 是吗? - 是的
Very good. Brian?
非常好,布赖恩?
I think I'm gonna bake the girl at the newsstand a cake.
我想我要为那个 书报摊的女孩烤一个蛋糕
- That's nice. - Yeah?
- 那样很好 - 是吗?
It's not funny.
这样并不好笑
- Yeah. - Hey, hey, hey, sorry I'm late!
- 是的 - 嘿,嘿,嘿,抱歉我迟到了!
- Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
Sorry, y'all, I was late. I know.
抱歉了各位,我老是迟到,我知道
Java Joint guy asked me out.
爪哇小馆的那家伙约我出去
- You already went there? - Yup.
- 你已经去那里了? - 对
Have you Googled him?
你有用Google调查他吗?
He was a total chubster in middle school...
他在初中是个胖子…
but then he played football in high school and he lost the weight.
后来他在高中踢足球,减了重量
And his mom's a teacher and his dad sells used cars.
他的妈妈一名老师 他的爸爸在卖二手车
I went back and I told him his best friend's name in high school...
我回去后,我告诉他 他在中学最好的朋友的名字…
and that it would be a perfect name for our first child.
它是我们的第一个孩子的完美名字
- Weird? - If weird means spooky.
- 很奇怪吗? - 如果奇怪指的是怪异
Hey, you have to wait to be wooed.
嘿,你必须等着被追求
Anyway, we have a date tonight.
总之,我们今晚有约会
I really don't wanna mess this one up.
我真的不想要把这个搞砸