Oh, that's better.
现在这样好多了
Homer!
荷马!
WeII, at Ieast my poster didn't get torn.
好在我的画报没弄坏
WeIcome to AIaska. Here's $ 1 000.
欢迎来阿拉斯加,这是给您的1000块钱
WeII, it's about time! But why?
真是雪中送炭啊!可为什么呢?
We pay every resident $ 1 000. . .
我们给每位来访的公民1000块钱…
to aIIow oiI companies to ravage our state's naturaI beauty. …
以便他们支持石油公司 大肆破坏国家级自然风光
I'm home!
我终于来到了这片乐土!
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
What are you doing, Bart?
你干嘛呢,巴特?
Just passing the time.
不过是消磨时间罢了
My boy Ioves AIaska so much, he's appIauding it.
我儿子太爱阿拉斯加了 他正鼓掌欢呼呢!
Lisa, why aren't you cIapping? But, Dad
丽莎,你怎么不一起鼓掌?但是,爸…
CIap for AIaska!
为阿拉斯加鼓掌!
WeII, Marge, we're separated from the kids by a waII of snow.
玛芝,这堵雪墙成就了我们的二人世界
AII my dreams are coming true.
我终于美梦成真了