No. Look to the left
不,看左边
Keep going.
接著向左
There I am. You know the Cinderella story, right
那就是我,你知道灰姑娘的故事,对吗?
Remember Rick the servant
记得那个仆人瑞克吗?
Of course you don't. I'm the who polishes the prince's boot.
你当然不记得了 他只是个给王子擦靴子的人
I'm the guy who was his dishes and serves his meal
只是个洗碗,伺侯王子饮食的人
and does his laund and flosses his tooth.
为王子洗衣服,帮他剔牙
You know what kind of happiness ending the royal flosser ?
你知道这个王室的仆人 会得到什么幸福结局吗?
Right.
是的
So, that's everyone important and me
这就是所有重要人物和我
Okay, let's see the title name
好,让我们现在看看片名
Happier music, please
来点轻快的音乐
So here we are, the day of the prince's ball.
我们到了,这天是王子的舞会
I managed to swipe some mail from the royal messenger's bag...
我设法从王室信差包里偷了些信件
so I'd have an excuse to visit Ella.
我就有借口去找瑞拉了
Hello? Oh, Rick, it's you.
谁啊?哦,瑞克,是你
I'm sorry to be such a disappointment.
很遗憾,让你失望了
No, no. I was expecting the royal messenger.
不,不,我是在等王室的信差
With these?
等这个?
They're here!
是这个!
Did you see him today? What was he wearing?
你今天看到他了吗?他穿什么?
One for my stepmother, two for my stepsisters...
一封是给继母的,两封是给姐姐的