and none for me.
没有给我的
Wait. What's that?
等等,那是什么?
You've got something... here.
你这里有些东西
I'm invited too! Just like I've dreamed about.
我也被邀请了!就像我梦见的一样
The royal ball. And he'll be there in his royal shirt-
王室的舞会 他会穿著高贵的服装出现在那里
And his royal boots- which Rick spent two hours polishing.
还有他高贵的靴子 那是瑞克花了两个小时擦亮的
And it was a royal pain in the butt.
这真是高贵到不行
I may even get to dance with him tonight.
今晚我甚至可以与他共舞
Gosh! Wouldn't that be super?
天啊!我是不是想太多了?
He's dreamy.
这只是异想天开
The prince!
王子
- The invitations! They're here! - Move it!
- 邀请函!在这里! - 走开!
Give it! It's mine!
给我,这是我的
Out of my way!
别挡著我
- Mom totally hates you. - She hates you more.
- 妈妈恨透你了 - 她更恨你
You totally ripped my coiffure.
你把我的头饰弄掉了
Nuh-uh. You.
噢,你
Knock it off!
好了,住手!
Great. Here comes the dragon lady.
天,这凶暴的女人来了
- Did too! - You so did.
- 你也是 - 彼此
- You started it. - Did not!
- 你引起的 - 不是
Shut up. She's coming.
闭嘴,她来了
It takes hours to get you looking like that.
花了几小时的时间才把你打扮成这样