Can't you two pretend to be human beings for one night?
你们俩难道就不能装一晚上的文明人吗?
- Hurry up, slowpoke! - Ow!
- 快点,别慢吞吞的 - 哦
Who am I kidding?
我在开什么玩笑?
These girls are hopeless.
这两个女人没救了
A donkey would have a better chance of marrying the prince.
连头驴嫁给王子的机会都比她们大
I'm never gonna get ahead in the world if I count on them.
如果指望她们 我永远也不会成功
There has to be another way.
一定会有其它方法的
And he's running! It's Mambo by a mile!
看我转啊,曼波还要跳很久呢
You spin it off that stand, you are in big trouble!
要是你从支架上转下来 你就麻烦大了
I'm dancin'. I'm dancin'.
我在跳舞,我在跳舞
I'm skatin'! I'm skatin'! I'm backwards skatin', backwards skatin'.
我在溜冰,我在溜冰 我在向后滑,向后滑
Not so easy. Not so easy.
有难度,有难度
What?
怎么了?
I told you to be careful!
我告诉过你要小心
- This is powerful magic! - Oh, boy.
- 这是强大的魔法 - 哦,伙计
These things control the fate of the entire kingdom!
这些东西控制著整个王国的命运
Powerful magic?
强大的魔法?
The fate of the kingdom?
王国的命运?
Girls, Mama's gonna take matters into her own hands.
女孩们,妈妈要掌控这一切
Don't wait up.
别等我了
Mother!
妈妈
Left. Left, left.
向左,向左,向左
Right, right. Down, down, down. More down. Downer.
向右,向右,向下 向下,再向下,再低点
- I'm calling the boss. - Why?
- 我要给老板打电话 - 为什么?
Why? We fixed it. You fixed it.
为什么,我们已经装好了 你完全搞定了
We fixed it, 'cause I did the "down, down, down, left" part, which helped.
我们一起装好的,我也有指挥 “向下向左”之类的,这也有用的
Yes or no?
好吗?
Don't call the boss!
不要给老板打电话