Somebody get her a double espresso, please.
谁去给她一杯双份的浓咖啡
And get me a triple.
我要三倍浓的
You have but three chances to guess my name...
你只有三次机会猜我的名字
and if you fail, your baby shall be mine!
如果猜不出 你的孩子就归我啦
Rumpelstiltskin, still going for custody.
侏儒怪还争夺监护权
I think he wants weekends, right?
我想他要的是周末的时间,对吗?
Always the same thing. The good guys win.
总是千篇一律的,好人有好报
And what do you want to have happen?
你希望发生什么事?
Rumpelstiltskin gets the baby?
侏儒怪得到孩子?
Cinderella stays a maid?
灰姑娘仍然是女佣?
I just wish we could mix it up a little bit...
我只希望咱们能搅合一下
make it a little edgier.
搞得紧张一点
Then let 'em have their happy endings.
然后再让他们得到幸福的结局
We are not tipping the scales of good and evil so you can be entertained.
我们不可能只为了让你快活 就去折腾善与恶的天平
What if we made the seven dwarves seven feet tall and
- 如果我们把七个小矮人变成 七尺高会是怎么样?
- No way. - What about making Rapunzel go bald?
- 不要 - 把蕾凡莎变成秃子会怎样?
Couldn't we just give her split ends...
能不能让她发梢分岔?
or dandruff or a mullet or something?
或头皮屑或鲻鱼还是其他什么?
What about that?
那样如何?
Look at me. I'm Munk.
看著我,我是蒙克
Mambo, get down!
曼波,下来
I am Munk, and my nostrils show.
我是蒙克,我的鼻涕
I've got dandruff and bad BO.
我有头屑,还有狐臭
Stop fooling around. You're gonna break it.
不要再胡闹了,你会弄碎天平的
with a butt the size of a shopping mall.
肥大的屁股,比地球大
Munk is a bossy know-it-all...
蒙克个假博学,总以为他是老板
Stop it. That's enough!
住口,闹够了
All right, girls. We're almost at the ball.
好了,女孩们,我们快到了
- What are you doing? - Give me that perfume!
- 你在干什么? - 给我香水
- It's mine! - I need it more!
- 这是我的 - 我更需要
- No, I do! - I smell like camel sweat.
- 不,我才需要 - 我流起汗来跟骆驼一样臭