Aria didn't tell me that you were interested in the job.
艾瑞亚没跟我说过你对这份工作有兴趣
Oh, well, I didn't tell her because I didn't want
我没告诉她 因为我不想背负上由于
to feel pressured if you gave me the gig.
怕你不用我而造成的心理压力
Thank you.
谢谢你
So, Malcolm's seven, right?
马尔科姆已经7岁了 对吗
What's he into? Fast cars and fast girls?
他喜欢什么 飙车还是猛女
It's a joke. He's into trains.
开玩笑的 他喜欢火车
Oh! Well, all aboard the Hanna express.
那可都是汉娜的强项
Um, do you have a resume, or anything?
你有没有简历 或者其他什么东西
Honestly, I haven't baby sat since I was 15.
说实话 我在15岁之后就没带过孩子
But my mom's in New York, Caleb's out of town,
不过现在我妈在纽约 凯勒又不在
so, I have a lot of time to kill.
所以我特别闲
And I could use the extra money.
何况还能挣点零花钱
Okay. I have an appointment tonight,
好的 我今晚约了人
So, if you're free,
所以 如果你有空
we can give it a test run.
我们可以来一次试用
See if it's a good fit.
看看你们是否合得来
Well, it will be, promise.
一定会合得来的 我保证