Six foot 2, perfect body, perfect face, perfect everything.
6英尺2高,完美的身材 完美的长相,一切都完美
Why, no. Did you come from the palace, by any chance?
是的,你碰巧从宫殿来?
Yes. It was horrible.
是的,非常可怕
Trolls, witches.
巨人,女巫
The bad guys have taken over.
坏蛋们控制了王国
Who are you guys? What are you guys?
- 你们是谁? - 你们是什么东西?
I'm Munk. He's Mambo.
我是蒙克,他叫曼波
We work for the wizard. We had a little accident.
我们为巫师工作,可出了点意外
We let a wicked stepmother get control of the kingdom's destiny!
我们让一个邪恶的继母 掌控了王国的命运
Accident?
意外?
She has the boss's staff!
她拿了老板的神杖!
Okay. Okay. No arguing.
好的,好的,别再吵了
Could you guys fix all this and make everything the way it was meant to be?
你们能把这些搞定 让所有的事都回到正常吗?
- Of course. - But first we'd have to get past Frieda.
- 当然 - 但是首先我们需要打败弗丽达
For which we need the prince.
所以我们需要王子
Come with me. I'm looking for him too. He'll help us save the day.
跟我来,我也在找他 他会帮助我们拯救王国的
we fix the scales of good and evil...
我们修好善良与邪恶的天平…
The prince defeats Frieda...
王子打败弗丽达…
and the boss doesn't have to know!
老板就不会知道了
That might actually work. Let's find the prince.
一定没问题 我们一起去找王子吧
Heck yeah, it'll work! He'll take that mother down a few steps.
对,没问题的 他会轻轻松松就把继母打败
Oh, yeah.
哦,没错