Yes to little girls who get eaten by wolves.
是的,小红帽会被狼吃掉
Yeah, yeah, yeah!
是,是,是的
To princesses who never get their prince!
公主们再也等不到王子
Because starting tonight...
因为从今晚起
I give you...
我给你们
happily n'ever after!
一个邪恶新世界
Yeah. This is where you came in.
是的,这是你们看到的
I hate to tell ya, but it gets worse.
虽然我不愿意告诉你们 但事情还会更糟
Yeah, yeah.
是的,是的
We demand that you depart this palace at once.
我们命令你们马上离开宫殿
Yeah. You heard the man.
对,你们听到他说的
What you gonna do if we don't?
如果我们不走你们会怎么样?
- Let's make guard kabobs. - Dibs on the chubby one!
- 我们拿卫兵做烤肉 - 我有权选比较胖的那个
- This is gonna be great! - I like to hit things.
- 应该很不错 - 我喜欢砸东西
Ow, ow! Not the face!
哎哟,哎哟,不要打我脸
That was my favorite leg!
那条腿是我最喜欢的
- Rick, we have to do something. - Okay. We could get-
- 瑞克,我们得做些什么 - 好吧,我们可以
I know. We'll find the prince. He's out looking for me now.
我知道,我们得找到王子 他出去找我了
- We have to find him. - For what?
- 我们得找到他 - 为什么
He's a pretty boy. He just does whatever his little book says.
他只是个英俊小生 只懂按书上说的去做