Ladies and gentlemen...
各位先生女士…
a coquille St. Jacques with a lemon butter reduction.
柠檬奶油扇贝
Compliments of our chef. - Thank you.
大厨请的 谢谢
I'm sure you're really gonna enjoy this.
我想你们会喜欢的
That's really good.
真好吃
I'm very impressed.
我很讶异
Around these two, people usually can't wait to name-drop and dish their friends...
你知道,在这两个人身边 人们都会拼命讲八卦是非…
Why is that?
为什么?
and you're being all discreet.
而你却很低调
Yeah, it's quite endearing.
是啊,这还满讨喜的
Actually, it is. So why don't we change the subject?
是啊,我们换个话题吧?
Are you all right? - Yeah. No, I'm fine.
你还好吧? 没事,我很好
So Sara tells me that you're a consultant, Hitch.
听莎拉说你是个顾问
Yeah, mostly marketing, little advertising, brand management.
是啊,大多是行销的案子 少数则是广告、品牌管理
I have no idea what that means.
我不懂什么是品牌管理
No one does. That's why I get to charge so much.
没人懂,所以我收费才那么高
Are you sure you're all right?
你真的没事?
Yeah, I'm fine. Is it itchy in here or is it just me?
我很好,这里怎么这么热?
I know what's happening. - No.
我知道这是怎么回事 不