What's wrong, pumpkin? - I'm so stupid.
怎么了? 我真蠢
not?
凄惨了
I ignored your advice. I went on that date.
我不听你劝,跑去跟他约会
With who?
跟谁?
Not the lingerie guy.
不是那个内衣男吧
Vance Munson. And you're right, there's no way he ever had a mother.
范斯孟森,他根本不可能有妈
That bad?
那么糟?
He took me to Scalinatella, and he was affectionate and sweet.
他带我去高级餐厅,深情又体贴
He told me all these intimate things, like how he can't taste food...
他说了好多秘密 像他吃东西没味道…
and he wants three kids.
还有他想要三个孩子
So you slept with him.
所以你就跟他上床
I never seen anybody get dressed that fast.
我没看过跑那么快的男人
Case, I'm so sorry.
雀喜,我好抱歉
Maybe I'll just die alone after all. - No, you won't.
也许我会孤独老死 你不会的
You'll meet a great guy with a great smile and you'll travel the world together.
你会遇见一个有阳光笑容的男人 你们会一起环游世界
Who are you? Where's my best friend?
你是谁?我的好朋友呢?
It's true. He just hasn't found you yet. But he will.
他还没找到你,但他会找到的
Just as he's leaving, guess what he says: "Date Doctor, my ass."
他走时还说:“去他的约会顾问”
What does that mean? - It means he's really out there.
那是什么意思? 那表示真有其人
And if I ever meet him, the only date he's gonna need is with a real doctor.
要是让我遇上他 他就等着去住院吧