- Happy dance! - Happy dance!
- 跳舞吧 - 跳舞吧
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
等等! 停! 停! 停!
- I said, "Whoa!" - Oh, my goodness! You guys!
- 我说 "停!" - 哦 老天! 伙计们!
No way. He said Monday. That's in three days.
不行 他说星期一 只有三天了
You know what? We should drive there.
知道吗? 我们应该开车去
- We should make a trip of it. - Yeah.
- 我们应该来次旅行 - 对
- Oh, Monday! - What?
- 哦 星期一! - 什么?
Trip? What trip?
旅行? 什么旅行?
Baby, I got two open houses this weekend.
宝贝 我周末有两套房要给客户看
Okay, no. But that's okay. That's okay. You know why?
哦 不 但是没关系 你知道吗?
Oh, my goodness. I could go with them.
哦 谢天谢地 我可以和她们一起去
They can drop me off. It's only a couple hours from DC.
我在半路下车 那里离华盛顿就两个小时
Perfect. Problem solved. I am so proud of you!
太好了 问题解决了 我真为你骄傲
Thank you, Mommy, thank you!
谢谢 妈妈 谢谢
I'm going to Georgetown!
我要去乔治敦大学了!
- Hey! - Hey!
- 嘿! - 嘿!
Katie and Nancy.
Katie和Nancy
All right, bye! Girls, be safe!
好的 再见! 女孩们 注意安全!
Georgetown, Georgetown!
乔治敦大学 乔治敦大学!
- Come on, baby. Come on. - Perfect?
- 来吧 宝贝 来呗 - 完美哈?
Problem solved? What happened to our big plan?
问题解决了? 我们的大计划怎么办?
We agreed on Northwestern.
我们说好了是去西北大学的
Did you even know she applied to Georgetown?
你早就知道她申请了乔治敦大学?