Howard: All right, we've got a titanium dead bolt and a reinforced jamb controlled by a statetheart electronic access system.
我们已经安装了钛质固定栓以及由最新科技的电子门禁系统控制的加固门窗边框。
Sheldon: What if they cut the power?
如果他们切断电源怎么办?
Raj: There's a 200watt uninterruptible backup power supply.
我们有200瓦的不断电系统设备。
Sheldon: What if someone steals my keys?
如果我的钥匙被人偷走了呢?
Raj: There are independent voice and fingerprint scanners.
我们有独立体系的声音和指纹扫描仪。
Sheldon: What if someone kidnaps me, forces me to record my voice, and then cuts off my thumb?
如果有人绑架我,逼我录下自已的声音最后还砍下我的拇指呢?
Leonard: I'll send them a basket of muffins.
我会送他们一盒松饼。
Howard: Now, inside, we've got motion detectors, infrared sensors, and camera connected to a server running stateoftheart facial recognition software.
我们在房里安装了运动检测器,红外线探测仪,以及与一台服务器连接在一起的照相机这台服务器可以运行最新的面孔识别软件。
Leonard: Where did you get all this stuff?
你从哪里弄来这些东西的?
Howard: Eh, I got a buddy over at the Department of Defense.
嗯,我有个朋友是国防部的。
Leonard: He just gave it to you?
他就这么给你了?
Howard: I'm sure he would have if I had asked. Ironically, their security isn't all that good.
我想我问他要的话,他一定会给的。不过,他们的安全防护做得也不是那么好。
Penny: Raj, your car is blocking me...
你的车挡住我了,Raj...
Alert: Intruder alert, intruder alert. Intruder alert.
入侵警报,入侵警报。入侵警报。
Penny: What the hell?
什么鬼东西?
Alert: Intruder alert.
入侵警报。
Leonard: Sorry, let me help you.
对不起,我来帮你。
Sheldon: Wonderful security system if we're attacked by a school of tuna.
如果我们被一群金枪鱼袭击的话,这会是很棒的安全系统。
Howard: Don't worry, the net's going to be electrified. You picture her on the floors, spasming uncontrollably.
别担心,我们会对这张网通电。你就能想象到她倒在地上不停抽搐的画面。
Sheldon: Better.
这还差不多。