Bernadette: So, what should we talk about?
那么,我们该聊点什么呢?
Howard: Well, we could always learn more about why people who believe in psychics are idiots. Leonard?
嗯,我们随时可以进一步了解为什么相信灵媒的人都是笨蛋。Leonard?
Penny: Oh, we don't need to talk about that anymore. Leonard covered it pretty well in the car.
哦,我们不必再讨论这个了。Leonard在车里已经很好地说明了这一点。
Leonard: I'm sorry, but facts are facts.
很抱歉,但事实终究是事实。
Penny: Right, and if you can't understand it, It's not a fact.
没错,如果你无法理解它,它就不能算是事实。
Leonard: No, if it's not a fact, it's not a fact.
错,如果它不是事实,它就不是事实。
Penny: Oh, got it. Thank you for educating me.
哦,明白了。多谢你的教导。
Leonard: You're welcome. How's your fish?
不客气。鱼好吃吗?
Penny: Amazing. Would you like to try some?
很好吃。你想尝点吗?
Leonard: Yeah, sure.
好啊,当然。
Penny: Well, the fact is, you can't.
哦,事实是,你不能。
Leonard: Come on, Howard, Bernadette, you' both scientists. Help me out here.
拜托,Howard,Bernadette,你们都是科学家。帮帮我。
Howard: What do you think... want to jump right in the middle of another couple's argument?
你觉得... 想插手另一对情侣的争执吗?
Bernadette: No, thank you.
不,不必了。
Howard: Sorry.
抱歉。
Leonard: Maybe we should just stop talking about this.
也许我们都不该再讨论这个了。
Penny: Maybe some of us should stop talking all together.
也许某些人就不该再一起说话。