那就和往常一样开始训练
Sharp!
机灵点!
What are you, the runt of the family?
你算什么,家里的矮冬瓜?
OK, shirts and skins.
好了,脱衣训练
Pardon me, sir. I have to be a shirt.
对不起,教练 我得穿着上衣
What? - I’m allergic to the sun.
什么? - 我对阳光敏感
You’re allergic to the sun?
你对阳光敏感?
Very, very, very deathly, deathly allergic.
非常非常非常敏感 致命的敏感
So I’ll follow you around with a parasol. All right, Nancy boy?
我天天为你打把阳伞 好吗,大少爷?
We like to accommodate here at Illyria.
我们很乐意和伊利里亚通融一下
You’re a shirt.
那就穿着吧
OK, guys, let’s go.
好了,队员们,开始了
One, two, three!
一,二,三!
One, two, three! One, two, three!
一,二,三! 一,二,三!
I’ve seen a lot of energy and commitment out there today.
我今天已看到不少激情和承诺
And that makes a coach proud.
值得让一名教练自豪
Now, I want to split us up into first string and second string.
现在,我要把你们分成 先锋队和候补队
You second-stringers, don’t take it too hard.
你们候补队员 别太丧气
You’re just as much part of this team as the first-stringers.
你们和先锋队一样重要
Apart from, of course, playing the game part.
当然只是在场外
Schuler.
舒乐
Haims.
海姆斯
Potensky.
珀坦斯基
Donner.
多纳
Hastings.
海斯丁斯
Second string.
你们是候补
The rest of you, congratulations. First-stringers.
其余的,恭喜你们加入先锋队
Now, hit the showers.
好了,去洗澡
Shower time.
洗澡喽
Shower time?
洗澡?
Hastings! No shower for you. - OK.
海斯丁斯,不许洗澡!好