Sebastiars file.
塞巴斯蒂安的资料
Sebastian...
塞巴斯蒂安…
Could it be any bigger?
这么大的文件夹?
Mr. Hastings.
海斯丁斯先生
Horatio Gold...
郝瑞休 金…
headmaster.
校长 ...
So very pleased to meet you. So very, very pleased.
非常高兴见到你 非常非常荣幸
Hello, sir. Heard you wanted to see me.
你好,校长 听说你要见我
I’d like to say welcome.
我是想表示欢迎
I just wanted to have you in to say welcome.
我叫你进来是想说声欢迎
See how you’re doing.
看你过得怎么样
Yeah, I’m doing great, you know? Just... busy being a guy.
好,我过得很好,知道吗? 就忙着做个男子汉
Being a guy. Yeah.
男子汉,是啊
Let’s take a look at your file, Sebastian. And...
来看看你的文档 塞巴斯蒂安…
Seems to be... stuck a bit.
好象…卡住了
There we go. All right.
打开了。开了
OK. Well...
好了…
OK, you’re busted.
好了,你完蛋了
You don’t wanna talk to the headmaster. But I won’t take no for an answer.
你不想坐这里和校长谈话 但我不会同意的
Now, have a sit in the headmaster’s chair. Come on,have a sit.
那坐在校长的椅子上 来,坐啊
Sit it.
坐下
So, Sebastian Hastings.
那么,塞巴斯蒂安?海斯丁斯
How do you like campus? - Beautiful.
觉得校园怎样? - 很漂亮
You’ve been inspired by the charcoal black and candy apple red?
喜不喜欢这炭黑和苹果红
You know it. - Hey!
你知道啦 - 喂! -
Don’t touch it. Ever. Ever. Do not do that.
别碰!永远别在碰了!
You know, Sebastian, I was a transfer student myself...
知道吗,塞巴斯蒂安, 我以前也是个转校生…
once upon a time. Back when dinosaurs roamed the earth.
很久以前 当恐龙还徘徊在这个星球上时 ...
So I keep a special interest
所以我才会特别
in the transfer students that come to this school.
注意转入我校的转校生
Act as a... unofficial big brother.
就好比…我是个大哥哥
Don’t be surprised if I just pop in unannounced just to check up.
当我临时冒出问候你的时候别太见怪
Yeah, I look forward to it.
好,我很期待
Now scoot!
快滚!