Penny: Whatcha doing?
你做什么呢?
Sheldon: I'm attempting to view my work as a fleeting peripheral image, So as to engage the superior colliculus of my brain.
我在试着迅速地整体回忆我的成果,来充分运转上丘脑的神经。
Penny: Interesting. I usually just have coffee. You've been up a night?
有意思。我都是喝点咖啡而已。你折腾了一晚上了?
Sheldon: Is it morning?
现在是白天?
Penny: Yes.
对啊。
Sheldon: Then I've been up all night.
那就是折腾一晚上了。
Penny: And you're stuck?
你卡壳了吗?
Sheldon: Why else would a person try to engage their superior colliculus?
开窍了还要上丘脑干嘛?
Penny: Oh, sorry, sweetie, I can't help you till I've had my coffee.
噢,不好意思,甜心,我喝完咖啡再来帮你。
Leonard: Penny, I told you if you don't put him in his crate at night he just runs around the apartment.
我说过的你不哄他去摇篮睡觉他就会在屋里瞎折腾,Penny。
Penny: What is he doing now?
他现在干嘛呢?
Leonard: Em, he's either isolating the terms of his formula and examining them individually, or... looking for the alligator that swallowed his hand that Peter Pan cut it off.
嗯,要么是在拆开公式中各项并逐一检查,要么...就是在找砍掉他手的美洲鳄。
Sheldon: Captain Hook's hand was eaten by a crocodile, not an alligator. If you're going to mock me, at least get your facts straight.
虎克船长的手是大鳄鱼吃掉的,不是美洲鳄。嘲笑别人也不看看自己几斤几两。
Leonard: Aye, aye, Captain.
好的,好的,船长。
Sheldon: I can'see it! It just won't coalesce.
我看不出来! 根本连不上啊。
Leonard: Maybe you need a fresh start.
也许你该重新再来。
Sheldon: You're right. It's a great idea, Leonard. Thank you.
你说得对。好主意,Leonard。谢了。