Leonard: Hello. Yeah, I'm Leonard Hofstadter. Yeah, yeah, he's my roommate. Oh, God, is he okay? Yeah, all... all right. I'll be right there.
你好。是的,我是Leonard Hofstadter。是,是,他是我室友。哦,天呐,他没事吧?好,好... 好吧。我马上来。
Penny: What happened?
怎么了?
Leonard: Sheldon's escaped and is terrorizing the village.
谢尔顿跑出去吓到周围居民了。
Penny: Okay. Have fun.
好吧。玩得开心点。
Leonard: Hi. I'm Dr. Hofstadter. Where is he?
你好,我是Hofstadter博士。他在哪?
Guard: Ball pit.
海洋球区。
Leonard: Thanks for not calling the cops.
感谢您没有叫警察。
Guard: Oh, hey, it's no big deal. My sister's got a kid who's special.
哦,嗨,小事一桩。我姐姐也有个智障儿童。
Leonard: Yeah, well, he's extra special. Hey, Shelly. What are you doing?
是啊,他特别弱智。嗨,Shelly。你在干什么?
Sheldon: Size ratio was all wrong. Couldn't visualize it. I needed bigger carbon atoms.
大小比例完全错误。都不能假设了。我要大点的碳原子。
Leonard: Sure, sure. How did you get into this place?
当然,当然。你怎么进来的?
Sheldon: Back door has a fivepin tumbler system, singlecircuit alarm. Child's play. You can start sorting protons and neutrons while I build carbon atoms.
后门的锁采用的是五针滚筒系统,单路警报。骗小孩的把戏。你可以先找出质子和中子同时我造碳原子。
Leonard: No, I don't think so. We need to go home now.
不,我不这么想。我们现在得回家了。
Sheldon: But I'm still working.
但我还在工作呢。
Leonard: If you don't come out of there, I'm going to have to drag you out.
要是你不出来,我就把你拖出来。
Sheldon: You can try, but you'll never catch me.
试试看啊,但你抓不到我。
Leoanrd: For God's sakes. Sheldon, come here!
我的上帝啊。Sheldon,出来!
Sheldon: Bazinga. Bazinga. Bazinga. Bazinga. Bazinga.
我闪。我再闪。抓不到。还是抓不到。你这个废废。