If you're a demon, how do I know I can trust you?
如果你是火焰恶魔 我怎么相信你
You promise to help me if I help you?
你能够向我保证吗
I don't know ,lady. Demons don't make promises.
恶魔是不做保证的
Then go find someone else.
你找其它人吧
Come on. You should feel sorry for me.
我是个可怜的恶魔
That spell keeps me stuck in this castle.
被契约绑住 永远为哈尔工作
And Howl treats me like I'm his slave.
哈尔对我就像奴隶
It burns me up. got to keep the water hot, the room warm.
它把我点燃 煮水 供暖
Keep the castle moving. oh,that's rough.
这个城堡也是我在移动的 那真是辛苦啊
You ever try to move a castle?
你试过移动一个城堡吗
If you can figure out how to break this thing I'm in with Howl,
只要看穿我和哈尔契约的秘密
then you can break my spell.
这个诅咒就解开了
After that, I can easily break the spell that's on you.
这么一来你的诅咒也可以解开
All right, it's a deal.
我知道了...交换条件是吗
hey, lady? lady?
喂 女士 女士
hello? lady?hello? hey,hey.
喂 老婆婆 嘿 嘿
hey,let me get over there.
嘿 让我去那边
Some big help you're gonna be.
你等下就会帮忙的