Incoming.
来了
Oh, yeah! Check out the booty on that blondie.
哦,看啊!看看那金发的亮点啊
Don’t talk about her that way.
不许这样说她
Is that your girlfriend?
她是你的女友?
He wishes.
他做梦都想
She was dating this college guy, but he dumped her.
她本来和大学生约会 但他甩了她
I hear she’s a total mess now, really vulnerable.
听说她现正乱着 非常脆弱
Confidence, self-esteem is way down.
自信,自尊都失去了
In man words, it’s time to pounce. - Exactly.
作为男人,现该出手了 - 没错
I hate that guy.
我讨厌那家伙
Did you know bologna is 38 percent hoof?
你知道这腊肠的38%是蹄膀肉?
Thanks, Malcolm.
谢谢,麦尔肯姆
Looks like you got some competition.
看上去你有个情敌啊
It’s just Malcolm. - Total geek.
他是麦尔肯姆 - 油腔滑调的
She looks so sad. It’s heartbreaking.
她看上去好伤心 让人心碎
It... it’s just... I can relate, you know?
只…只是… 我会联想,知道吗?
I mean, I just got out of a bad relationship too.
我是说,我也刚结束一段感情
I mean, you think you know someone.
我指,你以为你了解那个人
And you realize it’s all been a big lie.
但最后却发现一切都是谎言
Every touch.
每次抚摸
Every kiss.
每次亲吻
Plus, you know, you can never get chicks to shut up.
还有,你们清楚 女人永远不会闭嘴
All right, guys, catch up with you later.
好吧,同志们 等一会儿见