OK. We might need to do a little reevaluating here.
好了,我们或许要重新考虑一下
Yeah. - Hey there, pretty lady.
是啊 - 你好啊,美女
What...? What are you, hitting on me?
什么…?什么意思,想泡我?
I was just... - "I was just..."
我只是… - “我只是…”
OK, let me put a stop to that little brain fart right now.
好了,我来通一下你那塞住的脑子
Girls with asses like mine do not talk to boys with faces like yours.
像我这样翘屁股的女生不会跟 你这种衰得要死的男生说话
I’m looking for my boyfriend Sebastian Hastings. Have you guys seen him?
我在找我男朋友塞巴斯蒂安•海斯丁斯 你们看到他没?
Sebastian?
塞巴斯蒂安?
Don’t let her get too close, she’ll recognize you.
糟了!别让她接近你,会被识破的!
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办?
Keep away from me! - I beg your pardon?!
别靠近我! - 你说什么?!
Pretty ladies. OK, don’t come any closer, Monique.
大美女好 好了,别再过来了,摩妮琪
Sebastian! - It’s over!
塞巴斯蒂安! - 我们结束了!
What are you talking about?!
你说什么?!
I don’t want to talk to you! - Sebastian, come back here.
我不想跟你说话!疯了吗? - 塞巴斯蒂安,快过来
You’re hot, Monique. Smoking hot.
你很性感,摩妮琪,很火辣
Come here. Get! Get! Get!
过来!你!你!你!
But there are plenty of hot girls. - Come back here.
但辣妹外面多得是 - 快过来
And the truth is, you have absolutely nothing else to offer.
事实是,你徒有其表,却脑袋空空
And when my eyes are closed, I see you for what you truly are,
我闭上眼睛时,感觉到你真实面孔
which is ugly! We’re done!
太丑陋了!我们结束了!
That was amazing!
太精彩了!