I heard that you've been spending time,,,
我听说你跟...
,,,with this young man, DJ, ...
一个叫DJ的年轻人 经常在一起
Oh, you heard.
哦 你听说
So, what, did Grant call you?
那又怎么样 Grant告诉你的?
-Well, we spoke briefly-- -You know what, Dad?
-我们只是随便谈了谈-- -你知道吗 爸爸?
Ever since you've introduced me to Grant, he's all you talk about.
自从你把我介绍给Grant 你就只会跟我谈论他
Grant's gonna be a perfect provider, and oh, Grant's going to the top, Grant
会成为一名出色的男人 还有 哦 Grant会非常成功
Grant just thinks the world of you. You know what? Grant
所想的就是你所想的 你说呢?
How about you and Grant hook up and leave me out of it?
不如你跟Grant约会得了 饶了我?
Watch your tongue, young lady.
注意你的口气 小姐
This is ridiculous.
这真是太荒唐了
l gotta go, Dad.
我得走了 爸爸
Hi. -What's up?
-嗨 -你好啊
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
Hey, you know, if you wanna talk, l'm here.
嘿 你知道 如果你想要谈谈 我随时奉陪
All right.
好吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Why didn't you tell me you pledged?
你之前怎么没告诉 我你申请加入了?
Maybe l wanted to surprise you.
或许我想给你个惊喜
As if l didn't already know.
好像我还不知道
What?
怎么了?
l like your earrings. They're nice.
我喜欢你的耳环 真漂亮
-They're new, right? -Yeah.
-是新的吧? -是的
You noticed them?
你注意到了?
l notice everything about you.
我一直关注你的一举一动