Why are you staring at me?
干嘛盯着我看?
Okay.
好吧
l'll make you a deal.
这样:
Ask me any question from the history lesson, l get it right
你从历史课本上随便抽个问题 来问我 我如果答对了
we go eat.
我们一起去吃饭
Okay.
好吧
What was the difference between Republicans'
共和党和民主党的 政治纲领
and the Democrats' political response
有什么区别
to the Great Depression in the 1 930s?
在1930年代经济大萧条时期?
Some other time maybe.
还是改天吧
But by political response, were you referring to the Republicans' belief
但是说到政治纲领 你是喜欢共和党的
that the marketplace will correct itself
自由市场经济信条
as opposed to the Democrats' New Deal?
还是民主党的新政呢?
Because the way you phrased it was.
因为从你的 语气来看应该是.
l'll get my uncle's truck.
我去开叔叔的车过来
l'll drive.
我来开车
So l heard the Mu Gammas are trying to recruit you.
我听说Mu Gammas想要你加入
So are you gonna pledge?
那你会去吗?
Probably not. l don't wanna step.
可能不会 我不想跳舞
Being in a fraternity is about a lot more than just stepping.
加入兄弟会远比跳舞本身要有意义的多
Wow, you sound just like them.
喔 你的口气可真像他们