Raj: Well, if anyone's interested, I'll be spending this Valentine's Day the same way I spend every Valentine's Day. Buying a rotisserie chicken from the supermarket, taking it home, standing over the sink and eating it, out of the package with my bare hands like an animal.
哦,有人有兴趣听听我的计划么,跟往年一样,在情人节那一天。我会在超市买个烤鸡,带回家,站在水槽边像只动物一样,直接用手吃掉包装袋里的鸡。
Leonard: Okay, so to sum up one giant marble horse, one asinine comment, one lonely man and his chicken. And let's see. Who's left? Oh, that's right. My plans. Isn't anyone going to ask?
好的,我来总结下大家的计划,一个人打算在大理石马上拍照,这个人刚才在胡言乱语,一个人打算独守空房吃鸡肉。看看。还有谁的计划没公布?哦,没错。就是我的啦。没有人要问么?
Raj: Fine, tell us you're going to have sex with Penny.
好,告诉我们你是不是要和Penny做爱?
Leonard: That's not what I was going to tell you.
这不是我想说的。
Raj: It's okay. I don't mind hearing about your sex life. It's his that bugs me.
没事儿。我一点也不介意听你聊你的性生活。他的性生活会让我崩溃。
Leonard: Guess who the university is sending to Switzerland, to attend a conference and see the CERN supercollider on February 14?
猜猜学校会送谁在2月14日去瑞士,参加会议并参观欧洲核子研究委员会的超级对撞机?
Sheldon: Professor Norton, although, God knows why. He hasn't published anything of note since he won that Nobel Prize.
Norton教授,尽管,鬼才知道为什么。自从得了诺贝尔奖后他没出版任何著作。
Leonard: Actually, Professor Norton can't make it. He threw his back out rock climbing.
事实上,Norton教授去不成了。他攀岩的时候把背扭到了。
Howard: I heard he threw his back out climbing on his new girlfriend.
我怎么听说他是在和新女友那个的时候扭到背的。
Raj: The bigboobed weather girl on Channel 2?
是那个在第2频道播报天气的大胸女人吗?
Howard: That's the one.
就是那个女人。
Leonard: In any case, they're asking me to fill in for him.
不管怎样,他们让我代替他去。
Sheldon: In Switzerland or with the bigboobed weather girl?
代替他去瑞士还是代替他和其女友交往?
Leonard: Switzerland. And I get to bring a guest!
瑞士。而且我还能带一名同伴!
All: Oh, man! No way, dude!
噢,天啊! 棒极了,伙计!
Sheldon: This is incredible! I'm so happy, I'm not even going to question their judge in picking you. I'm just going to run home and start packing.
太不可思议了! 我太开心了。 甚至懒得去怀疑他们为什么要选你。我要奔回家清东西。
Raj: Why wouldn't you take Penny?
你为什么不带Penny去?
Leonard: I am taking Penny.
我本来就是要带Penny去。
Raj: Oh. Well, then I anticipate an awkward situation when you get home.
噢。你回去后的处境一定很难堪。