We adopted a baby.
我们领养了一个宝宝
Her name is Lily.
她名叫莉莉
Exciting! Just turn it off.
激动吧 停下来
I can't turn it off. It's who I am.
我停不下来 这就是我的个性
The music. Oh, yes, the music.
我是说音乐 关音乐啊
Come say hi to Lily.
来和莉莉打招呼吧
Ay, miren a la princesita.
看看这个小公主
The little princess.
真是个小公主
She's so cute! Thank you.
她好可爱 多谢夸奖
Let me see her. Let me see her.
让我看看 让我看看
Hi there, Lily.
你好啊 莉莉
"Lily." Isn't that gonna be hard for her to say?
莉莉 对她来说不是很难发音吗
Phil. Excuse me.
菲尔打住 我说
Okay, I-I-I know that I said I thought this was a bad idea.
我知道我说了领养这个主意很糟糕
But, uh, what do I know?
可我又懂什么呢
I mean, it's not like I wrote the book on fatherhood.
我也不是个模范父亲
Been trying all my life to get it right. I'm still screwing up.
一辈子都想做好爸爸 可我还是搞砸了
Right, Manny? I wrote a song about it in the car.
对吧曼尼 我在车上为此写了首歌
Of course you did.
意料之中
Anyway, I'm happy for you.
不管怎样 我为你们感到高兴
And, uh, you should know that, uh,
你们要知道
I'm not here to spit in your face,
我不是来唾你们脸的
I'm here to... blow at your back.
我是来给你们 吹吹后背春风的