Anyway, um, so, about- about a year ago,
总之 一年前
Cam and I started feeling this longing, you know,
小卡和我开始渴望有一个
for something more, like, uh, maybe a baby?
有一个 孩子
Ooh, that's a bad idea. What do you mean, "Bad idea"?
这主意很糟糕 你说糟糕是什么意思
Well, kids need a mother.
孩子需要有妈妈
I mean if you two guys are bored, get a dog.
如果你们俩无聊了 可以养条狗
Okay, we're not bored, Dad.
我们不是闲得无聊 爸
I support you, Mitchell, even though you're not my son.
我支持米奇尔 尽管你不是我亲生的
I-I-I-I think what Dad is trying to say...
我觉得爸爸的意思是
is that, Mitchell, you're a little uptight.
米奇尔 你有点紧张兮兮的
Kids bring chaos, and- and you don't handle it well.
孩子就意味着麻烦 你没法处理这种事
That's not what Dad's saying.
爸爸可不是这个意思
That's what you're saying.
这是你的意思
And it's insulting in a whole different way.
而且是从另一个角度羞辱了我
Okay, people. Let's all "Chillax."
好了 各位都冷静点
Hey, where's Uncle Cameron? Thank you. Thank you.
卡梅隆舅夫呢 多谢多谢
Someone who's not insulting me notices he's not here.
总算有人发现他不在了 而不是光羞辱我
Oh, so that's the big announcement, huh?
原来你的重要消息就是这个啊
You two broke up.
你俩分手了吗
Well- Well, a baby wasn't gonna help that anyway.
领养个孩子也挽救不了破裂的婚姻
And let me tell you. You're better off,
老实说 你们分了也好
because he was a bit of a drama queen.
他就喜欢小题大做
No, no, no. Stop. Stop. No.
不是的 打住 打住
You come into my house and you insult me and my boyfriend,
你们到我家来 还羞辱我和我的男朋友
who, by the way, is not that dramatic-
而且他才没有小题大做