It's not today's homework.
这才不是今天的家庭作业
This is yesterday's homework.
这是昨天的家庭作业
There's a chance you two will be
你可能有机会和你哥哥
in high school together.
一起念高中哦
Oh, and there's dad preparing for another day's work.
哦 那是爸爸在准备下一天的工作
He kills bugs for a living.
他靠杀虫来赚钱
Honey, come on. we've been through this.
宝贝 拜托 我们已经说过这个了
I don't kill bugs.
我不是杀虫
I'm a pest control specialist.
我是害虫防治专家
Either way...
还不都是得
So now you've met the whole family.
现在你已经见过所有家庭成员啦
Forgetting somebody?
忘记某人了吧
Gabe! no no no. I didn't forget about you.
Gabe 不是 不是的 我没有忘记你
I was just saving the best for last.
我只是打算拿你来压轴
Gharlie, that was your younger older brother Gabe.
Charlie 那是你的小哥哥Gabe
You want to say something to Charlie?
你想对Charlie说点什么吗
You ruined my life.
你毁了我的生活
Okay, so it's taking Gabe a little bit longer
好了 看来Gabe还需要点时间
To get used to you. You were kind of a surprise.
来适应你 因为你有点像个惊喜
I thought surprises were supposed to be good.
我还以为惊喜是好事呢
And... cut.
好了 就到这里了