And now for the winner of this year's...
现在 今年的 赢家就是...
...National Fraternity Step Team Champions.... ...
全国男子街舞大赛的 冠军队伍是....
We have a tie.
打成平手
Now, l know what you all are thinking...
现在 我知道你们 大家在想什么...
...but the judges will not let this end in a tie. ...
但是裁判们不会 让这一切以平局告终
l'm gonna stay here live until we have a definitive winner.
我将呆在现场 直到产生最终的赢家
Alpha Tau Chapter of Mu Gamma Xi...
Mu Gamma Xi...
...and Beta Delta Chapter of Theta Nu Theta. ...
还有Theta Nu Theta
We're gonna let y'all go head-to-head one more time.
我们想要让 你们来一次面对面的 舞
Theta Nu Theta and Mu Gamma Xi, are y'all ready to battle?
Theta Nu Theta和Mu Gamma Xi 你们准备好决战了吗?
-Then let's go! -Come here.
-那么开始吧! -快过来
We're gonna need you to bring this home for us.
我们需要你 来带着我们
All right. We're gonna need you, man.
好了 我们需要你 老兄
You waited for four years for this. You need to be the one leading us.
你为这个等了四年了 你才应该来领导我们
-l'm not doing it. -lt's not about you, okay?
-我不能这样做 -这一切不是为了你 好吗?
lt's not about me. lt's about the whole team.
这也不是为了我 是为了我们整个队伍
-That's my man. -Bring him in here. Let's go.
-这才是我的哥们 -带他过来 我们出发
lt looks like DJ is gonna lead them.
看起来要由DJ来带队了
l knew they was gonna do this.
我知道他们会这么做的
Don't worry. l've been studying his every move.
别担心 我已经研究了他的每个动作
lt'll be like taking candy from a baby.
就像从小孩子手上 抢棒棒糖一样简单
All right. lt's all you.
好吧 全靠你了
-Why you on our stage? -Stage,
-你们为什么站在我们的舞台上? -舞台
Why you on our stage?
你们为什么站在我们的舞台上?
Why you on our stage?
你们为什么站在我们的舞台上?