手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 姐姐的守护者 > 正文

看电影《姐姐的守护者》学英语第17期:超越疾病的灾难

来源:可可英语 编辑:ethan   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

KATE: This is it.

就是这样
l know l'm going to die now.
我知道我快死了
l suppose l've always known that.
我想我一直知道这件事
l just never knew when.
就是不知道什么时候
And l'm okay with it. Really.
我不介意这事,真的
l don't mind my disease killing me.
我不介意死于疾病
But it's killing my family too.
但是它也在破坏我的家庭
While everyone was so worried about my blood counts...
当所有人对我的血量关心之至时
they barely even noticed that Jesse was dyslexic.
无人注意到Jesse的诵读困难
Look at this place. You see all these kids around here?
看那片地方,看见那边的孩子了吗?
They got a football team. this Olympic-style swimming pool.
他们组了了足球队,这个奥运风格的游泳池
Horses. - They got horses.
马 - 他们有马
Massive playground here. Look at that Tarzan rope into a lake.
这儿有大操场,看看这个荡着绳子跳进了湖里的泰山
There's kids everywhere. You're gonna have a great time there.
那儿到处都有孩子,你会在那儿度过一段好时光
What?
怎么样?
Come on. you know this is gonna be like a vacation for you.
好啦,你知道这会和一次旅行一样的
l'll try harder.
我会更努力的
lt's not about that.
与这无关
Hey. Iook at me.
嘿,看着我
You know how sometimes when you see things. they are a little mixed up?
你知道为何有时你看东西时,会有点混淆?
This place is special because they have teachers there...
这个地方很特殊因为这儿有教师
that will show you how to straighten it out.
会教你如何矫正
Okay. - And l can't do that.
好的 - 我不能做这个
Okay.
好的
You're gonna get so good at math.
你在数学上做得这么好
lt's gonna be a year. that's it. all right? - Just till your grades are up.
它会持续一年,就这样,是不? - 等你成绩上升
lf you don't like it. you come right home.
如果你不喜欢,那就回家
Okay. - All right.
好的 - 好的

重点单词   查看全部解释    
straighten ['streitn]

想一想再看

v. 弄直,使正确,整顿,挺直

 
massive ['mæsiv]

想一想再看

adj. 巨大的,大规模的,大量的,大范围的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。